What pumps do you use?

marciorssilva
Printed Parts ready

Re: What pumps do you use?

Post by marciorssilva »

OlegOK wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:05 pm
Got the pump and very impressed with the noise lever, it’s almost silent. It is probably like they say 15 L/min
Can this Pump be connected to Duet 2 WiFi? Bought One like this one 👍. Could you share how did you connected and configure it? Thanks

Hans Hanson
Printed Parts ready

Post by Hans Hanson »

In principle it should work, but it still depends on what connection you use on the board.
With some you still have to wire a diode in parallel and with some not (there is already a diode installed on the board).
For pumps that need more than 3A current when switched on, an NTC must be switched in front of it in order to limit the inrush current

marciorssilva
Printed Parts ready

Post by marciorssilva »

Hans Hanson wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:46 am
In principle it should work, but it still depends on what connection you use on the board.
With some you still have to wire a diode in parallel and with some not (there is already a diode installed on the board).
For pumps that need more than 3A current when switched on, an NTC must be switched in front of it in order to limit the inrush current
This Pump is rated 24V and 400mA..for safety gonna put the NTC..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Toyer
What is a BOM?

Post by Toyer »

astrn wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:28 am
24V can work with duet 3. I confirmed it with my board. Now I am waiting for my KNF pump. Will let you know how it performs and noise level.
Any update on this?

Noah
HevORT Builder

Post by Noah »

I have several watercooled computers and have had several D5 pumps that have ran 24/7 for years strait without fail.
I can definitely recommend those. They are 12v and you can get PWM controlled or analog dial controlled versions

Noah
HevORT Builder

Post by Noah »

If you really like expensive, there are some fancy ones with lights and reservoir all packaged together like this one.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/223360450853

They come in 101 different variations for the pump side, add the motors are replaceable which is really a plus.

Jhonno
HevORT Master

Post by Jhonno »

OlegOK wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:05 pm
Got the pump and very impressed with the noise lever, it’s almost silent. It is probably like they say 15 L/min
What speeds are you printing with this at?