Fusion file for Hemera Endstop Mount

guitartoys
Printed Parts ready

Fusion file for Hemera Endstop Mount

Post by guitartoys »

Hi,

Is there any way I can get the editable Hemera Endstop mount? My opto-isolators hit the the XY Flags (I can shave the flg to make it work, but would rather recess the mount), and I'd like to recess the opto-isolators by about 2mm. So I would need to recess the overall mount, the little cut out for the solder joints, as well as making the nuts move up.

I can find the component files, but I can't edit them.

Thanks.

Michael

kurtd5105
What is a BOM?

Re: Fusion file for Hemera Endstop Mount

Post by kurtd5105 »

When I opened the HevORT_main, I couldn't edit anything either. I needed to right click the assembly and then click open. Not sure if that's what you tried already and it's still refusing to let you edit though. I think you can also try breaking the links or breaking it down from an assembly.

guitartoys
Printed Parts ready

Post by guitartoys »

I'm still a novice with CAD, and have been only typically been making single parts. But I think once you make something a component, you have the ability to place the component in an assembly, but lose the ability to edit it, unless you have the original design file. I still haven't figured out how all of this is linked up.

kurtd5105
What is a BOM?

Post by kurtd5105 »

When you import the f3z file from github (HevORT/files/F360/), it will automatically give you all the components. You can then open the main file, find the part you want to edit, right click and click open. That should let you edit the file.

guitartoys
Printed Parts ready

Post by guitartoys »

OK, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I can import the Hemera printhead into Fusion. I can see all of the individual parts. I can select the Carriage Endstop mount, and I can find it in the browser. I can see of the extrusions and Chamfer for example, but I don't see what I would think to be sketches that I could edit. And while I can see the Extrudes for example, I can't edit them. So I can for example, select each part, and export them for printing, I don't know how to edit them.

I'm sure this is because I don't know what I'm doing in Fusion.

Please help

Thanks.

Michael

Aure3D
HevORT Novice

Post by Aure3D »

Please check this (the word in english is Sketch):