I am currently working on a toolhead board similar to the Duet 3 Toolboard 1LC.
- STM32F0 32bit controller
- CAN communication to master contoller (e.g. klipper)
- TMC stepper driver (onboard stepstick)
- 3 Fan outputs (PWM)
- 2 Heater outputs (PWM)
- 2 Temperature inputs
- BL-Touch support
- 1 Endstop input
- .. and more like: RGB-Leds, Filamentsensor, I2C-Expansion, Laser-Control,
Im am woking on the PCB design right now.
when I am finished I will order 5-10 of them assembled in china.
If anyone in Germany is interested in one I could supply some.
- Moved from STM32F0 to F1 variant (Part availability)
- Step-Down converter to 5V insted of LDO
- 5V to 3.3V with LDO (LP2950)
- Removed unnecessary mosfet driver
- some fixes thanks to @teeminus
- changed parts for easy available alterantives
- The PCB design is now finished.
- The assembled board also arrived
- I'm now testing all board functions
- See below for an Image of the board
One drawback I discovered, there is no easy way to flash new firmware other than the SWD-Debug Header.
No USB/UART for flashing
I am currently working on a way to flash boards over CAN-Bus.
Will create a post soon in Control Board & Firmware Section of the Forum.
How to setup firmware flashing over CAN.
Here my schematics: