Thinking about a design to put up the lowest cost high temperature 3d printer factory for small manufacturing runs.
In hexahevort, the identical model could be printed 6 times. Even better would if it would be able to print different models.
- 3 machine x 2 high wall rack that are connected together
- minimize 3d extrusion frame between the machines. for example, sharing walls.
- chamber heaters with air blown between the different printers. all printers maintain same temperature. Each printer with individual heated bed.
- single electronics compartment between the 6 printers with single or dual power supply, heating from mains.
- mimimal electronics boards to drive the steppers in the 6 print enclosures.
savings on build and run costs achieved with hexahevort vs 6 individual printers? 30%, 50%, 70%?
What do you think?
What is coming up, as crazy as it sounds
1 post • Page 1 of 1